What to Bring With You

What do I need to bring if MAC is buying my car?

To sell your car to MAC, all you need is a few items:

  1. The vehicle’s title will allow MAC to transfer ownership. We will provide all other paperwork that is pertinent to the sale. All owners listed on the title must be present at the time of sale.*
  2. A State Issued Driver’s License or State Issued I.D. for all owners stands as proof that you are indeed the owner of the vehicle.
  3. All original keys, remotes, and floor mats should be provided. Offers may be adjusted based on whether or not these are present.
  4. Payoff Information. View the MAC-Payoff-Letter.

*If there is a co-owner listed on the title, and that person is not present at the time of appraisal, a phone consultation must be held prior to the visit to determine the vehicle’s eligibility for sale. 

» Review the Vehicle-Buying Process

» Frequently Asked Questions

Back to top